Over the past few months, I’ve given you details on how to go about purchasing a new triathlon bike.
So if you are considering getting a sweet new ride, you should consider these tips to make sure that you are getting the bike that will suite you best.
- Choosing A Triathlon Bike #1: – How to Shop For A Bicycle
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #2: Two Other Popular Styles of Bikes
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #3: With So Many Choices, How Can You Decide?
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #4: Deciding How Much to Spend
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #5: The Test Drive
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #6: – Getting a Proper Bike Fit
- Choosing a Triathlon Bike #7: Getting the Proper Accessories
If you’d like these tips in an easy to read eBook format you can get the “7 Road Bike Shopping Basics” guide for FREE.
Hopefully these tips have given you an idea of just what bike you want and how to make sure that you are getting a good deal as well as the proper assistance that you deserve.
Have fun cycling!